Cookies are not enabled in your browser and may affect website resources. We recommend that you turn it on.
- Ranges: 0 to 0.1 bar and up to 0 to 6 bar
- Working temperature: -15 to 80°C
- Media material: ceramic and 1.4305 stainless steel (AISI 303)
- Accuracy: 0.5% FS including hysteresis, linearity and repeatability
- Pressure connection: 1/8" thread or push-on spigot
- System pressure: 25 bar to pressure range 10 bar. 50 for pressure range 25 bar
- Rupture pressure: 1.5X system pressure
- Electrical connector: DIN 43650-A, IP65 or cable gland with 1.5m cable
- Output: two-wire 4-20mA. Other signals under request
- Electromagnetic compatibility: CE conformity to EC directive 89/336
- Power supply: 11 to 33Vdc
- Dimensions: Ø 45 x 89mm
The pressure measurement procedure is widely widespread within industrial processes and the reliability of these measurements is related with trade, quality, health and safety issues. In this way, a wrong measurement can create problems in the quality of the industrial process and even fatal accidents. In this article, you will find some definitions and the importance of metrology within the industry.