Cookies are not enabled in your browser and may affect website resources. We recommend that you turn it on.
The FTR power supply is a switching mode power supply to be connected directly to the line proviiding na isolated output. It is suitable for powering instruments such as 4-20 mA field transmitters.
The FTR power supply is designed for DIN rail mounting, inside electrical panel. Avoid excessive vibration, humidity, temperature and electromagnetical interference.
- Input Voltage (INPUT): 100~240 Vac/dc / 50~60 Hz
- Output Voltage (OUTPUT): 24 Vdc, ± 2 %
- Output Power: 3 W
- Input / Output isolation: 600 V
- Protection: IP40
- Operating environment: 0 to 55 °C
- Humidity: 20 to 85 % RH, non-condensing
- Installation: TS32 and TS35 DIN Rail
- Connection wire cross section: 0.14 – 1.5 mm²
- Screw tightening torque: 0.8 Nm / 7.0 lb-in
- Enclosure: ABS (60%) + PC (40%) / UL94, V-0
- Short-circuit protection
- Indoor use
FTR DIN Rail power supply 85~250 Vac / 24 Vdc 3 W
NOVUS is committed to protect the privacy and security of your personal information. The data that you share with NOVUS allows us to provide a better experience when you use our products and services. We guarantee total privacy to your data, used exclusively for communications between NOVUS and you.
In this statement we affirm: