Cookies are not enabled in your browser and may affect website resources. We recommend that you turn it on.
N323TR is a temperature controller for cooling systems that has a number of specially developed functions for applications in temperature control and defrosts optimization. It presents an internal clock for defrost schedule, with weekly schedule, daily or days or working days.
It has two input channels for temperature sensors, NTC thermistors, to measure the temperature of the supervised environment and the evaporator module. It has three independent outputs for the control of the compressor (cooling output), defrost module and fan. The characteristics of the controller are in accordance with the purchase order and are shown on the label attached to the case of the controller.
- Sensor Input: 2 Thermistors NTC
- Type 10 kÙ @ 25 °C
- Range:-30 to +105°C
- Accuracy: 0.6 °C
- Measurement Resolution:
0.1 °C in the range of –19.9 a 119.9 °C
1 °C in the rest of the range
- Output1: Relay SPDT; 1 HP 250 Vac / 1/3 HP 125 Vac (16 A Res.)
- Output2: Relay SPST-NA, 3 A / 250 Vac
- Output3: Relay SPST-NA, 3 A / 250 Vac
- Power Supply: Tension: 100 a 240 Vca/cc ±10 %
- Optionally: 12 to 30 Vdc
- Frequency: 50~60 Hz
- Consumption: 5 VA
- Dimensions: Width x Height x Depth: 75 x 33 x 75 mm
- Weight: 100 g
- Panel cut-out: 70 x 29 mm
- Environment: Operation temperature: 0 to 40 °C
- Storage temperature: -20 to 60 °C
- Relative Humidity: 20 to 85 % UR
- Optionally: Pulse, 5 Vdc, 25 mA max
N323TR NTC RS485 int. clock Temp. controller, 3 relays
N323TR NTC RS485 12~24Vdc int. clock Temp. control. 3 relays
NOVUS is committed to protect the privacy and security of your personal information. The data that you share with NOVUS allows us to provide a better experience when you use our products and services. We guarantee total privacy to your data, used exclusively for communications between NOVUS and you.
In this statement we affirm: