Cookies are not enabled in your browser and may affect website resources. We recommend that you turn it on.
The N322S is a controller intended for solar water heating applications. It controls the water circulation system based on the difference of temperature between the solar collector and the storage tank (or swimming pool).
The instrument contains two NTC-type temperature sensors and two outputs: a control output for activating the water circulation pump and a booster output. It provides protections against overheating and freezing to the piping, preventing damages to the system.
- NTC Thermistor, 10 k @ 25 °C; range: -30 to+105°C (-22 to 221 °F)
- Accuracy: 0.6 °C (1.1 ºF)
- Sensor interchangeability: 0.75 ºC (1.35 ºF). This error can be compensated by the offset parameter in the controller
- Measurement Resolution:
0.1 ºC from –19.9 °C to 119.9
1 ºC elsewhere
- Output 1: Relay SPDT; 1 HP 250 Vac / 1/3 HP 125 Vac (16 A Resistive)
- Output 2: Relay: 3A / 250 Vac, SPST
- Power Supply: 100 to 240 Vac/dc 10 %
Optionally: 12 to 30 Vdc/ac
Mains Frequency: 50~60 Hz
Power Consumption: 5 VA
- Dimensions: Width x Height x Depth: 75 x 34 x 75 mm
Weight: 100 g
Panel: 70 x 29 mm
- Environment: Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 122 ºF)
Storage temperature: -20 a 60 °C (-4 to 140 ºF)
Relative humidity: 20 to 85 % non-condensing
- Case: Polycarbonate UL94-2; Protection: Front panel: IP65, Box: IP42
- Suitable wiring: Up to 4.0 mm2
N322S NTC Dif. temp. controller for Solar Heating
N322S 12~24 Vdc Dif. temp. controller for Solar Heating
N322S RS485 Dif. temp. controller for Solar Heating
N322S RS485 12~24 Vdc Dif. temp. controller Solar Heating
NOVUS is committed to protect the privacy and security of your personal information. The data that you share with NOVUS allows us to provide a better experience when you use our products and services. We guarantee total privacy to your data, used exclusively for communications between NOVUS and you.
In this statement we affirm: