Cookies are not enabled in your browser and may affect website resources. We recommend that you turn it on.
N1050 is an advanced high performance PID temperature controller featuring a vivid LCD display in a modern design package. It combines the proven robustness of NOVUS PID algorithm with a large and bright easy-to-read multicolor 11-segment LCD display with alphanumeric mnemonics and crystal clear status signaling.
Besides the PID auto-tuning capability, N1050 outputs PWM control mode through pulse or relay. Up to three optional output relays can be selected. It also features 5 ramp-and-soak profile programs, soft start output and timer function which complement the advanced features of the controller. With password protected, all parameters are configurable by the display menu, via USB port or optional RS485 Modbus interface.
Easy to install and maintain due to its detachable connector, N1050 offers the lowest power consumption in the market. Housed in anti-flame material, it has 48x48 mm (DIN 1/16) format and low profile front panel. Suitable for hostile environments, it complies with standard EMC regulations, providing robustness and reliability including untapped temperature applications.
- Display: LCD type, alphanumeric with 11 segments
- Input Type: Thermoucouple J, K T, S and Pt100
- PID Features: PWM, Auto tune
- Control Action: 1 Loop (Heat or Cool)
- Output Control:1 Pulse and up to 3 Relays
- Analog output: 0-20 mA or 4-20 mA (Optional)
- Ramp & Soak: 5 Programs, 4 Segments
- Sampling Period: 100 ms
- Communication: RS485 Modbus RTU (optional)
- Power Consumption: 6 VA
- Special Functions: Soft-Start, PID Loop Break, Ramp and Soak event, 2 Alarms (7 alarm types) and Timer Function
- Configuration: Software NOVUS NConfig, via USB (micro-B type)
- Certifications: CE, UL and cUL
- Power Supply: 100-240 Vac/dc or 12-24 Vdc (Optional)
- Operate Conditions: Temperature: 0 to 50 °C ( 32 to 122 °F), Humidity: 80 % @ 30 °C (86 °F)
- Front Panel: IP65, Polycarbonate (PC) UL94 V-2
- Enclosure: 48x48 (DIN 1/16), ABS+PC UL94 V-0
Update meets market demands
N1050 has a LCD with larger digits, a clear status indication and one of the lowest power consumption on the market.