Cookies are not enabled in your browser and may affect website resources. We recommend that you turn it on.
With a 4 digit display, this timer offers a relay output to be switched at pre-programmed intervals according to eleven different timing functions. The LED display shows the running time and the digital inputs execute start, hold and reset funstions. Dimensions: 48x48mm x 100mm (1/16 DIN).
- Input types: NPN/PNP sensors; NO/NC dry contact
- Outputs: 1 SPST Relay 3 A / 250 Vac (3 A / 30 Vdc); 1 voltage pulse 5 V / 25 mA
- Accuracy: 0.5% of displayed time
- Response time: 10 ms for the relay output and 0.3ms for the pulse output
- Time base: 7 scales, from 99.99 seconds to 9999 hours
- Auxiliary power supply: 12 Vdc ±10 % / 50 mA
- Dual 4-digit display
- UP or DOWN time counting (decimal or hour:minute:second)
- Power: 100 to 240 Vac/da ±10 %, 50/60 Hz or 24 Vdc/ac, 50/60 Hz
- Maximum consumption: 3 VA
- Operating environment: 5 to 50 °C, 30 to 80% humidity
- Dimensions: 48 x 48 x 110 mm. Panel cutout: 45.5 to 45.5 mm
- Silicone rubber keypad
- Front panel: IP65, Polycarbonate UL94 V-2
- Back panel: IP30, ABS+PC UL94 V-0
- Rated CE and UL
NT240-RP 24V Microprocessor Based Timer 48x48 mm
NT240-RP Microprocessor Based Timer 48x48 mm
NOVUS is committed to protect the privacy and security of your personal information. The data that you share with NOVUS allows us to provide a better experience when you use our products and services. We guarantee total privacy to your data, used exclusively for communications between NOVUS and you.
In this statement we affirm: