Cookies are not enabled in your browser and may affect website resources. We recommend that you turn it on.
NOVUS Power Controller is an electronic equipment with functions to control and limit electric power delivered to a generic electric load. These functions are performed under modern techniques, providing distinguished improvement for the process like durability, precision, efficiency and economy.
It also performs the important function of protecting the connected load and the system, once it carries ultra-fast fuses incorporated in all its versions. The controllers have been divided into two models: PCW and PCWE. PCWE model features the option to limit electric power delivered to the load (Load Limit), the only difference between the two models.
- Load Voltage: 180~440 Vac; 50/60 Hz
- Control Signal:
0-20 mA, 4-20 mA
0-5 V, 1-5 V, 0-10 V and 2-10 V
10 k Potentiometer
- Control Type: pulse train and phase angle (unavailable in biphasic models)
- Control Supply: 220 Vac; 50/60 Hz
- Relay Alarm SPST; 3 A / 250 Vca
- dielectric strength between parts: 2500 V
- Working Temperature: -10 to 60 ºC
- Plastic enclosure: ABS+PC / UL-94V0